[COVID-19] Your safety is our priority!
The world has changed and we need to be ready for it! At Virtual Room we have increased our already strict hygiene standards and have made some changes to the way we operate and welcome you.
Since august the 9th 2021, the HEALTH PASS is now mandatory to access our Virtual Room spaces, you will be asked for it upon your arrival. The health pass consists of the presentation of health proof, among the following three:
- A vaccination certificate. Provided you have a complete vaccination schedule.
- A negative test of less than 48 hours.
- A certificate of reinstatement that is at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
Self-tests are not accepted.
The mask remains mandatory in our rooms, please bring one during your appointment. No mask will be sold on site.
We wish to assure you we are a very Covid safe activity and have the following measures in place:
- Every player is given their own dedicated 3m x 3m room and they will join their friends virtually only. In the virtual world, they can see, hear and interact together in teams of up to 4.
- All customers will check in and sanitize their hands before entering the room
- All controllers and headsets are sanitised before each use
- All customers will wear a small, soft, disposable ninja mask so they won’t directly touch the headset
- Our game master will instruct customers to put their equipment on by themselves (no physical interaction required with our staff)
- We operate from our own dedicated premise, with no crowds and no more than 20 people on site at anytime (in compliance with at least 4sq m of space per person)
Our goal is to make sure you can have an excellent experience at Virtual Room while keeping all customers and staff safe. We hope you are reassured by the measures above and our commitment to your safety.
We are excited to see you soon!
Virtual Room Team